We offer medical malpractice insurance to cosmetic and aesthetic practitioners in the industry providing tailor made insurance policies which cover a wide range of treatments and procedures.
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- Body Contouring/Weight Loss Lipolysis
- Carboxy Therapy
- Chemical Peels
- Colonic Hydrotherapy
- Dermal Fillers
- Dental Blocks
- Fat Transfer
- General Beauty Treatments
- Hair Transplant FUE & FUT
- IV Infusion Drips
- Laser Lipolysis(with and without aspiration)
- Medical Skin Needling
- Micropigmentation (semi-permanent make-up)
- Micro-Current Treatment
- Minor Skin Surgery (milia, skin tag, wart, mole removal)
- PDO Thread Lifts
- Plastic Surgery
- Prescription of Lumigan
- Sclerotherapy/Micro Sclerotherapy
- Silhouette Soft Lift / Miracle Lift
- Teeth Whitening
If the procedure or treatment is not listed please contact us and we will provide confirmation whether we can provide the cover for you.
Standard Policy Covers
- Medical Malpractice - protection against allegations of negligence resulting in an injury caused by an aesthetic treatment, including but not limited to botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser treatments, invasive laser lipolysis and hair transplants.
- Professional Indemnity - protection against allegations of negligence arising from any training you have provided.
- Crisis Containment - specialist PR assistance to protect your business reputation, this is a free cover given to all our customers.
- Extended notification - if your business ceases trading as a result of your retirement or maternity, we will honour your medical malpractice policy for a further three years for no additional premium avoiding the need to purchase run off cover.
- Representation Costs - we will pay for the cost of representing you at an inquiry or disciplinary proceeding discovered during the period of insurance arising out of your business activity up to a limit of £50,000.
- General Liability and Employers’ Liability - protection against allegations of negligence resulting in property damage and/or bodily injury suffered by third parties or your employees whilst at work.
- Property - protection against accidental loss and/or damage to your building, contents and other clinic based or portable equipment. The Hiscox policy includes full theft cover – no need for visible signs of entry or exit.
- Business Interruption - cover for the loss of income or gross profit and additional costs associated with restarting your business following a loss by an unforeseen event, such as fire or theft.
- Business HR - access to online tools on human resources and health and safety topics including documentation templates, employee contracts, policies and letter you need to effectively manage your staff, guides and free risk assessment tests.